Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Seashell Love!

Happy Valentines Day friends!

I've been in winter hibernating mode since my last post... 
Just doing a lot of piddling around the house in between a whole lot of nothin!

But being the romantic that I am I just had to pop in to wish you all a very
Happy Valentines Day,
 and share a couple of little romantic vignettes with you.

 Roses, whether fresh or faded always evoke a sense of romance,
not to mention lace, and seashells...
A little more romance here...
 with these gorgeous iridescent turbo shells I bought at Pier One a few days ago.
Now what girl wouldn't love a sparkly giant size diamond shaped crystal on 
Valentines Day?
  I love almost any that sparkles ;-)
and until I find the perfect bottle for this stopper to go in... 
It adds a touch of glitz to this silver display. 

I'm really loving decorating with seashells lately,
it makes me dream about spending the day at the beach
 listening to the waves washing against the shore...
or gazing at a beautiful sunset...
Now that sounds just lovely, don't you think?
 ♥♥♥

Hope you're enjoying a lovely Valentines day :-)
XOXOXO
♥ Sherri

Linking to:
"Tabletop Tuesday"  @ A Stroll Through Life

6 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Beautiful photos, Sherri. Hope you had a great Valentines Day.

Ana said...

Hey Ms. Sherri,
Hope you had a beautiful Valentine's Day. Your little romantic vignettes are just lovely...Love those seashell under the cloche.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Ana said...

Oh, not sure what happened...I just left you a comment and it disappeared. Let me try again...

Sherri, Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Your little romantic vignettes are just lovely. Love the seashells under the cloche. Oooh, and I just love your new header pic.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

June said...

Hi Sherri!
I love your beautiful vignettes for 'love' day! So pretty!
I am right there with you on the piddling around department. I have been loving this WInter and getting a lot of fun things done...all but the cleaning : )
hugs...

Calypso In The Country said...

How pretty! I love the shells and the huge heart in the sand! Thanks for swinging by to comment on my shell frame!
-Shelley

Chris said...

Hi Sherri, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin